- Cape wins new contracts in the UK and RussiaPosted 23 hours ago
- Altrad NSG Gains Gold Medal For Safety ExcellencePosted 7 days ago
- Cape announces collaborative supply agreement with HAKIPosted 14 days ago
- Harsco opens new scaffolding training center in ImminghamPosted 20 days ago
- Turner Access announce the retirement of its Managing DirectorPosted 20 days ago
NSG Opens New Location
UK scaffold company NSG UK has opened a new office at the Wilton Centre on Teeside in northeast England. Operations in the region will be managed by Steve Raby.
Tim Walker, NSG UK general manager, said: “The North East is a thriving centre for industry, manufacturing and engineering, and we felt the time was right to develop a site presence in the region. There is significant investment planned for the Teeside area which already has important industrial market and we are keen to capitalise on our longstanding relationships in the region and to play a part in its development.”
“This expansion is another sign of our commitment to growth and the aim of becoming the UK’s leading scaffolding and industrial services provider.”
NSG is owned by Montpelier, France, based Altrad.None found.