- Layher introduces Allround Lightweight system scaffoldingPosted 9 hours ago
- Major scaffolding collapse could’ve happened in ManchesterPosted 5 days ago
- Company boss fined after scaffolder fell to his deathPosted 7 days ago
- XERVON Palmers London Bridge Station roof project nears completionPosted 11 days ago
- Inquest into Rugby Cement scaffolder death beginsPosted 11 days ago
Safety & Access Launch New CISRS Overseas Training Centre in UAE. Safety & Access are extremely...
Five construction workers have been confirmed dead after the scaffolding they were using on a 228ft...
A scaffold has collapsed onto a moving high-speed train in Hiyoshi-cho, Kokubunji, Tokyo, The accident happened at around 1pm...
More International News News
Cape Abu Dhabi achieves 40 million man hours without a lost time incident
Cape plc is pleased to announce that our Abu Dhabi operations have received an...
- Posted 210 days ago
9 Workers die as scaffolding collapses in Indian indoor stadium
Nine people have been killed and 10 injured after a gallery under construction in a...
- Posted 286 days ago
New scaffold guidelines in New Zealand
A news site in New Zealand (stuff.co.nz) have today reported that new height...
- Posted 315 days ago
Cape Saudi Arabia Wins Gold RoSPA Award
Cape’s Saudi Arabia operations are proud to have won a Gold award from the...
- Posted 397 days ago
Crane Crashes Into Brooklyn Bridge Scaffolding
New York’s iconic Brooklyn Bridge has been hit by a crane being towed...
- Posted 432 days ago
Cape Expands Reach With China Purchase
Industrial services business Cape, which has its regional headquarters in Wakefield, has taken an...
- Posted 433 days ago
Peri System Is Used On Central Bank of Nigeria
Nigerian contractor Julius Berger Nigeria has chosen German scaffolding company Peri to provide...
- Posted 440 days ago