- Cape wins new contracts in the UK and RussiaPosted 2 days ago
- Altrad NSG Gains Gold Medal For Safety ExcellencePosted 7 days ago
- Cape announces collaborative supply agreement with HAKIPosted 15 days ago
- Harsco opens new scaffolding training center in ImminghamPosted 20 days ago
- Turner Access announce the retirement of its Managing DirectorPosted 21 days ago
TG2O:08 Part 1
TG20:08 Technical Guidance on the use of BS EN12811-1, which has been published as a guide to good practice for scaffolding with tubes and fittings by the NASC. This publication is as an important and practical guidance note for scaffolding contractors/designers and any construction professional working with scaffolding contractors. This video toolbox talk is in 2 parts this is part 1 of 2.