The SCA Group are currently recruiting for a Contracts Director for our expanding Scaffold division. This is an exciting opportunity to lead our dynamic team and continue the growth in the area.
The role is primarily based on the South coast and the successful candidate will be responsible for the four contract scaffold branches, to ensure that all activities under their control are carried out safely to current legislation and quality standards, on time and within projected cost. This is to be achieved through thorough planning, the proper allocation of resources and continuous monitoring of branches within the division to ensure that established criteria are achieved. There will also be an expectation that the successful candidate will ultimately be responsible for setting and achieving a challenging budget across the division.
In performing the above, there are the following responsibilities:
- To ensure that the division operates in accordance with the company QSHE policies and procedures
- To maintain financial controls by regular reviews of appropriate management and financial reporting systems
- To undertake regular reviews of the Division to ensure it is being managed in line with company standards
- To assist with the general management of contracts and give advice internally on points of technical or commercial detail, as necessary, to ensure that the contracts are completed in accordance with customer requirements and within budgeted time and cost
- Ensure that all personnel are competent for those activities for which they are responsible and to provide guidance and coaching where necessary
- Actively seek new business opportunities
- Ensure the business commercial targets are met and that the division's profitability target are achieved through commercial and business improvement methods
- Extensive experience in a Senior Management role in a similar position
- Good level of commercial / operational knowledge within the Scaffolding industry
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Effective Manager / Director
- High level of communication skills
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team to achieve company expectations
Excellent salary package, based on experience and capability, with direct reporting to the Managing Director. Please register your interest by sending your CV to [email protected] by the 20th of April in order to be considered for this role and to receive a full job description.