For our 1st UK branch, we are hiring a Country Manager. This is a senior role and involves a very high level of responsibility and self-motivation. The Country Manager will report directly to the management in the HQ in Belgium and will be responsible for:
- managing all operations within the UK. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- setting up sales and rental activities.
- agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan.
- budgeting monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring.
- communicate effectively in the daily contacts with clients.
Required skills and qualifications:
- degree level or equivalent with some financial qualifications or training
- a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports.
- a strong understanding of how a scaffolding business operates
- successful candidates will have a proven track record in scaffolding business demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
- general management experience is a plus however not essential.
- you need to have excellent networking skills.
- you need to be able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- you have the ability to recruit staff and monitor performance.
- you have excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- you must be familiar with all standard computer software programs eg Word, Excel etc. Experience with SAP SBO is a plus.