New opportunity for an Estimator to join our team.
Your main roles and responsibilities will be:
- Interpreting clients specifications / requirements and measuring from drawings.
- Organising, planning and undertaking site visits / surveys.
- Liaising with operational staff to ensure all customer requirements are met.
- Preparation, production and distribution of detailed and accurate customer quotations.
- Pricing of variations.
- Negotiation of costing with clients pre and post quotation stage.
- Chasing priced work to establish its status (won or lost).
- Chasing of sales leads.
- Handover to operations team at order stage.
- Experience on using CADS is essential.
The successful candidate will be offered a good salary package, which will be discussed at interview stage.
Job Type: Full-time