Connect Scaffolding Ltd is an award winning scaffolding and access company based in Bishop’s Stortford. We carry out a diverse range of interesting and prestige projects across London, the South East and the South Midlands with plans for future expansion across all of our regions. Due to planned and continued growth within our Infrastructure Division, we have an opportunity for an experienced Estimator/Surveyor to join our team. Our Infrastructure Division work in a wide range of sectors as described below, delivering innovative projects safely, on time and with outstanding customer service.
What will you do?
- Organise and undertake detailed site surveys
- Cost and price new enquiries, utilising previous knowledge to assist customer requirements and present any innovative solutions
- Identify, cost and price variations to existing projects
- Liaise closely with Contracts Supervisors and Regional Managers, issuing detailed information during internal job handover meetings
- Attend meetings pre, post and during project progress
- Report writing including job cost analysis, productivity and direct costs against budgets
- Prepare and submit accurate, detailed and timely applications for payment
- Final account settlements
- Assist with cash collection
- Form good working relationships with existing clients and use previous industry connections to aid sustainable growth plans
- Assist and mentor existing Commercial Trainee(s).
We would like to meet someone that:
- Has previous experience within the scaffolding sector. We would especially like to hear from candidates who have worked in the scaffolding sector in one or more of the following environments; Industrial, Rail, Aviation, Pharmaceutical, Asbestos and Petro-chemical
- Can display a high level of attention to detail
- Possesses good, clear communication skills dealing with customers both externally and internally
- Has the ability to work in a dynamic environment
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- A great working environment with a friendly team
- 29 days annual leave per annum
- Company Healthcare
- Gym Membership
- Company iPhone
- Company laptop