The Tone Group is comprised of three companies, Tone Scaffolding Services Limited, Media Structures Limited and Austen Lewis Limited.
Based from our Outwood/Redhill Yard, this job presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join our fleet division. The ideal candidate will have prior experience of driving in and around London boroughs. Candidates will also be required to load and off-load vehicles dependent on site requirements.
Competitive rates of pay and benefits available dependent on experience, with overtime and weekend work available.
Candidates must have their Class 1 or Class 2 License (training will be given for Class 2) , Driver CPC qualification and Digital Tachograph. Lorry mounted crane experience is preferred, though not essential
- Full Class 1 or Class 2 (training given) License
- Digital Tachograph
- Valid and current CPC Qualification
- 2 years’ experience is preferred, though not essential
- HIAB License training qualification preferred, although full training will be given
- Good communications skills require
For more information please contact 0203 781 7771, or submit your CV via the advert.