TRAD UK are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Hire & Sales Representative to help us build up our business activities.
The responsibilities of this role include discovering and pursuing new hire & sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers, to demonstrate our services and products through face-to-face meetings, email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
The role reports to both the National Sales Manager and Depot Manager and offers future development potential. The role has the core objective of looking after existing customers while developing new customers and managing the progress of these accounts.
TRAD UK’s core customer base is as follows:
- House Builders
- Main Contractors
- Civils Contractors
- Industrial & commercial roofing contractors
- Structures Contractors (RC, steel, timber)
- FM companies
- Scaffolding Contractors
Experience of the TRAD UK products are not necessarily a pre-requisite, as full product training will be given. However, experience of selling and/or hiring to the type of contractors who are representative of our client base, along with knowledge of the construction industry is essential, along with a proven track record in sales.
It would be advantageous if the successful candidate has readymade contacts with customers that are likely to use, or have the potential to use our extensive product range.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Set up meetings with existing and potential new clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentation
- Full-time, Permanent
- Competitive Salary
- Commission Scheme
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Private Medical Cover
- Company Pension Scheme
- Core Hours 08.00 to 17.00
To apply, please use the apply online button below and attach your CV or email: [email protected]