You will be responsible for controlling and overseeing all business operations, people and ventures. The Managing Director is expected to be the strategist and a leader who is able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long-term goals.
We are an established Salisbury based scaffolding business looking for a new Managing Director. We are professional, agile and looking to offer our client the best service.
Our work environment includes:
- Office based role, with frequent site visits.
- Provide visible leadership and support to the business to drive performance and success
- You will understand the competitive landscape and will foster solid relationships with your key customers in order to retain and build the business
- Plan Oversee the estimation process for scaffolding quotes, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Annalise project plans, specifications, and other documents to determine project requirements
- Conduct cost analysis and prepare detailed estimates for labour, materials, and equipment
- Provide guidance and support to the estimating team throughout the bidding process
- Maintain documentation of all estimates, including revisions and updates
- Stay updated on industry trends and changes in construction costs
- Proven experience in the scaffolding industry and similar size business
- Strong knowledge of scaffolding practices, materials, and methods
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer competitive compensation packages including opportunities for career growth. If you have the required experience and skills, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £60,000.00-£85,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Salisbury: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Management: 5 years (required)