Background: An opportunity has arisen for qualified Scaffolders to join our scaffolding teams. The purpose of this position is to carry out site scaffolding duties whilst ensuring health and safety is adhered to at all times.
The Role: You will be carrying out scaffolding activities on a number of sites in and around the Midlands these sites include scaffold erection to existing domestic, commercial and industrial buildings as-well as new build housing projects.
The Applicant: To be considered for the position candidates must have:
- Scaffolding Part 2 Certification
- CISRS Scaffold Card
- Significant Scaffolding Experience
- Ability to maintain records, e.g. handover sheets, stock management sheets
- Willing/able to demonstrate competence of working at height
- Willing to participate in heavy physical work
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A full clean driving license