SAY Scaffolding (Northern) Ltd are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join the team at our premises in Thorp Arch - previous experience is essential.
Your main roles and responsibilities will be:
- Securing enquiries.
- Estimating of tenders for new potential works.
- Quoting new works. Ensuring pricing policy adhered too.
- Securing and negotiating orders.
- Ensuring that all new contracts are handed over from estimating to supervisors with full information of items in quotation.
- Attending site meetings with Clients for ongoing sites and prospective sites.
- To oversee the day to day running of sites with Supervisors to ensure jobs are running at correct labour to revenue.
- Liaising with Supervisors to ensure all works are recorded for contract and variation works including on and off hire paperwork.
- Programming progress on live sites.
- Working alongside the Surveyor to ensure that all applications are correct with paperwork to back up.
- Ensuring the Company credit terms are adhered too.
- Resolution of any account disputes.
- Health & safety adherence.
- Generating Sales leads.
- CADS Experience is essential
The successful candidate will be offered a good salary package, which will be discussed at interview stage.
Job Type: Full-time