We are looking for a Senior Scaffolding Instructor, to take responsibility for our current delivery of commercial and apprenticeship courses in Huntingdon. Delivering a range of courses including CISRS COTS Parts 1 and 2, SITS and CPD in line with industry requirements. The ideal candidate will be a qualified tutor with experience in delivering scaffolding training at a senior level and all associated staff and documentation management requirements.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Occupational Experience in Scaffolding including a L3 qualification
- Registered with CISRS to deliver training
- A Teaching Qualification
- Assessor Qualification D32/33 A1 or TAQA
- Understanding of CISRS programme and reporting requirements
- GCSE Grade A-C English and Maths
- Experience of dealing with learners and employers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Friendly and professional approach
- Experience of working as part of a team
- An understanding of Ofsted and the Common Inspection Framework
- Understanding of Levy payments and implications for funding
- Understanding of new standards model and implications for delivery
A DBS disclosure will be required.
In addition to an attractive salary, there is an excellent benefits package that includes training and development, an occupational pension scheme, private healthcare (after qualifying period) and 25 days’ annual leave.
We welcome applicants from all sections of the community.