Technical Access Services is a highly successful, well established scaffolding and access company based in Dubai, covering a variety of projects across the UAE.
Due to further planned expansion, we currently have a requirement for a Senior Surveyor to join our Commercial team.
Based at our offices in Dubai, reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing commercial and contractual administration of numerous projects, including identifying opportunities offering best value to the customer, maximizing profitability and limiting commercial risk.
The main responsibilities for this role include;
- Attending pre-start meetings to negotiate and agree contractual terms;
- Prepare newly secured projects for valuation purposes, utilizing bespoke software;
- Report writing – including job cost analysis, reporting on labour spend, productivity and direct cost against budgets;
- Prepare and submit accurate, detailed and timely applications for payment, valuation of contract variations and compensations events;
- Assist the finance team in the collection of payments in accordance with sub-contract terms, including the resolution of any disputed charges;
- Prepare, submit and agree final accounts;
- Maintain and develop client relationships to secure further work opportunities.
The salary and package for this role will be dependent upon experience and qualification level.
The ideal candidate will be a junior surveyor looking for a challenge and to progress their career to the next level with extensive scaffolding experience, a proven record of having excellent attention to detail and able to demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills.
If you are interested in the position outlined above, are disciplined, self-motivated and commercially astute and you are interested in working for (and growing with) a successful business that values their staff as well as taking great pride in what they do, then we look forward to receiving your application.