BillsaveUK Ltd is a Leicester based business providing scaffold to new build, domestic and commercial properties. We need to find a motivated, hard-working individual who want to become an integral part of an innovative company in our scaffolding division
We currently require part 1’s 2’s and Advanced Scaffolders to erect, adapt and dismantle scaffolds, also to work within the required scope BS EN 12811 and Work at Height Regulations, covered in TG20:13.
Leicester – Northampton – Derby - Nottingham – Birmingham - Coventry
Requirements (as listed but limited to)
- Current Scaffold CISRS - Tube and Fitting.
- Full driving licence, with 7.5 category but not essential.
- Experienced in erecting Independent scaffolds Birdcage scaffolds etc.
- New Build site experience preferred, but not essential.
- Carry out scaffolder duties and tasks competently and safely in accordance with training and skills as instructed and directed.
- Must be conversant with all relevant standards, specifications, rules, regulations etc.
- Keep all appropriate records and complete any necessary paperwork required.
- Show a personal example of good safety practice.
- Use and maintain the correct safety equipment and PPE at all times in accordance with training , manufacturer’s instructions and Company policy.
- Observe & Comply with Company and Client Rules.
- Willing to travel and if required work away from home.
- Must maintain at all time during employment current qualifications, cards and certification.