- Layher introduces Allround Lightweight system scaffoldingPosted 2 days ago
- Major scaffolding collapse could’ve happened in ManchesterPosted 6 days ago
- Company boss fined after scaffolder fell to his deathPosted 9 days ago
- XERVON Palmers London Bridge Station roof project nears completionPosted 12 days ago
- Inquest into Rugby Cement scaffolder death beginsPosted 13 days ago
NSG Scaffolding secures five contracts in the North West
NORTH West scaffolding and industrial services firm NSG UK has won a raft of contracts at multi-million pound projects across the region.
The Deeside-based company has won five contracts, including a £100,000 deal to work on Merepark’s Central Village development in Liverpool city centre, and a £139,000 contract for Wates Construction at Liverpool John Moores University’s £37m Mount Pleasant Campus Redevelopment.
Six NSG UK staff are now working on the Merepark project, erecting scaffolding for enabling works for the future refurbishment and redevelopment of the famous Lewis’s building.
The firm is also providing scaffolding for the new six-floor LJMU building, which will be home to the Faculty for Business and Law, the Liverpool Screen School and the University’s new Professional Centre.
NSG UK has also been awarded two contracts to work on social housing stock in Sefton and Liverpool, erecting scaffolding for refurbishment and renovation projects.