- Layher introduces Allround Lightweight system scaffoldingPosted 6 days ago
- Major scaffolding collapse could’ve happened in ManchesterPosted 10 days ago
- Company boss fined after scaffolder fell to his deathPosted 12 days ago
- XERVON Palmers London Bridge Station roof project nears completionPosted 16 days ago
- Inquest into Rugby Cement scaffolder death beginsPosted 17 days ago
Cape wins two year contract extensions for Wood Group PSN
Cape has today announced the award of a two year contract extension from Wood Group PSN for fabric maintenance services to support the Shell Northern Plants at the St Fergus and Mossmorran facilities.
The integrated multi discipline contract covers the provision of access, Insulation, Asbestos management, surface preparation and coatings and is a key contract award to the Cape UK team.
Wood Group PSN is the largest provider of “Brown-field” services to the oil and gas industry. With a global network of over 26 000 people in more than 35 countries, they offer high integrity services that optimise the performance of facilities, maintain production, reduce operating costs, ensure asset integrity and extend the operating life of fields.
The contract award reinforces the long term relationship that WGPSN and Cape have forged in delivering safe and reliable services to the Shell Northern Plants, and Cape look forward to taking this new phase of the relationship forward to deliver long term sustainable value for its customer.None found.