The Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS) is running a number of subsidised CPD courses across the UK this December.
CISRS working in partnership with several of the approved training providers will deliver the 2 Day CPD course for £50 per delegate. CISRS will also waive the usual associated costs of training folders and card application fees for these delegates.
CISRS has said it is a not for profit organisation and is committed to redistributing funds back into the industry. Success with its CISRS OSTS (Overseas) Scheme has allowed them to fund two programmes of this subsidised training across the UK in 2019.
Scaffolders will benefit from the training
Around 275 Scaffoldering jobs will benefit from this reduced rate training, renewing their CISRS cards through CPD course and keeping up with industry best practice for only £50.
CISRS is hoping to offer more in the way of subsidised training in 2020.
The subsidised CPD courses will be held at the following centres this December:
• AIS (Aberdeen) Tel: 0844 8001810 Email: [email protected]
• Altrad/Generation (Wakefield) Tel: 0800 5875224 Email: [email protected]
• LTC Training Services (Cullompton) Tel: 01884 664224 Email: [email protected]
• NETA (Stockton) Tel: 01642 616936 Email: [email protected]
• Safety and Access (Nottingham) Tel: 0115 9794523 Email: [email protected]
• Safety and Access (London) Tel: 0115 9794523 Email: [email protected]
• Training 2000 (Blackburn) Tel: 01254 54659 Email: [email protected]
To find out more and take advantage of this offer on CPD Course, please contact the training providers directly.