As 2017 edges ever closer to an end, we take a look back at what most attracted your attention during the year.
This year has been another busy news filled year for the scaffolding industry as ScaffMag continues to keep you updated with what’s going on. Either on desktop, mobile, tablet or in our digital magazine, we have you covered.
During the year we saw several stories that stood out and received a lot of attention. One of which was our tongue-in-cheek April fools post on London based MR Scaffolding Services winning the scaffolding contract for the controversial President Donald Trump’s wall between the United States and Mexico. In addition also on our list of the biggest stories of 2017 were; Altrad’s purchase of Cape plc, news of London’s Big Ben project, the death of Safelinx inventor and the closure of Bircham Newton to name a few.
For a full rundown of ScaffMag’s top 10 biggest stories including page views and social shares see below.
Best read stories of 2017
1. Pageviews: 23,322 | Facebook Shares: 1,462 | Linkedin: 878
2. Pageviews: 11,968 | Facebook Shares: 364 | Linkedin: 475
3. Pageviews: 9,894 | Facebook Shares: 8 | Linkedin: 379
4. Pageviews: 9,537 | Facebook Shares: 445 | Linkedin: 337
5. Pageviews: 9,212 | Facebook Shares: 528 | Linkedin: 332
6. Pageviews: 8,947 | Facebook Shares: 380 | Linkedin: 298
7. Pageviews: 6,321 | Facebook Shares: 287 | Linkedin: 677
8. Pageviews: 5,782 | Facebook Shares: 515 | Linkedin: 218
9. Pageviews: 4,678 | Facebook Shares: 153 | Linkedin: 1,015
10. Pageviews: 4,450 | Facebook Shares: 380 | Linkedin: 196
The website will be updated with any major stories over the christmas period until the 3rd January when full service will resume.
We would like to wish all our valued readers a very Merry Christmas and very happy New Year.