As 2018 edges ever closer to an end, we take a look back at what most attracted your attention during the year.
This year has been another busy news-filled year for the scaffolding industry as ScaffMag continues to keep you updated with what’s going on. Either on desktop, mobile, tablet or in our quarterly magazine available in digital and print, we have you covered.
During the year we saw several big stories that stood out and received a lot of attention. One of which was the news of a Manchester scaffolder in court after not being clipped while working at 60ft. The shocking image showing his actions captured by a retired Health & Safety inspector literally went viral.
In addition also in our list of the biggest stories of 2018 were; Scaffolders earn more than Architects, apparently. News of the completion of the magnificent scaffold on London’s Big Ben, engineers develop an on-site scaffolding robot and scaffolders run for their lives after Stanlow refinery explosion to name a few.
For a full rundown of ScaffMag’s top 10 biggest stories including page views and social shares see below.
Pageviews: 19,375 | Social Shares: 1367
2. Pageviews: 12,914 | Social Shares: 1754
3. Pageviews: 10,735 | Social Shares: 1062
4. Pageviews: 8,447 | Social Shares: 2,114
5. Pageviews: 8,209 | Social Shares: 426
6. Pageviews: 7,384 | Social Shares: 614
6. Pageviews: 6,786 | Social Shares: 2,044
7. Pageviews: 6,789 | Social Shares: 224
8. Pageviews: 3,780 | Social Shares: 449
9. Pageviews: 2,752 | Social Shares: 172
10. Pageviews: 2,281 | Social Shares: 100